Breaking: Roman Abramovich Makes Shocking Decision Over Chelsea Management

 

Roman Abramovich, who’s still the West London club’s owner, has made a shocking decision amid Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

The decision comes a day prior to Chelsea playing Liverpool in the League Cup final clash at Wembley.

“I’ve at all times taken decisions with the club’s greatest interest at heart,” said Abramovich in a statement.

“I remain dedicated to these values. That’s the reason I’m today giving trustees of Chelsea’s charitable Foundation the stewardship and care of Chelsea FC.

“I consider that at the moment they’re in the best place to take care of the interests of the club, players, employees, and followers.”

Abramovich, who’s one among Russia’s richest individuals and believed to be close to Russian president Vladimir Putin, added: “Throughout my practically 20-year possession of Chelsea FC, I’ve always considered my position as a custodian of the club, whose job it’s making certain that we’re as successful as we can be today, as well as build for the long run, while also playing a positive role in our communities.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video : England 2-1 Switzerland (International Friendly) 2021-22 | HIGHLIGHTS